You get access to Destroyer Missiles at the start of Season 2
(Updated Jan 2020)
Cost / Storage:
- Costs 100k stone to build.
- Any R4/5 can build a destroyer with stones from alliance warehouse.
- 24 hour cool down before you can build another.
- Can store a total of 3 at once. (Potentially 4, having 3, using one then buying another immediately = 4)
- Only the Guardian can fire it.
- Must a minimum distance of 18km away from ACs and can be fired from 300km away.
- Click a tile and the missile icon will appear then pick destroyer missile.
- Takes 5 minutes to channel / charge it
- During this time, your shield drops and everyone in the state can attack you. Can be anyone in your DD bracket, so would be better to use this on Tues / Thurs wars only. Using it on Sundays means your CoZ opponent can hit you as well.
- You must be able to endure in that spot while channeling. If zeroed, you will port out and the channeling will stop.
Area of Effect:
- Once landed, a 5×5 area becomes scorched, which only your alliance can place a rally point and land bases inside of.
- The tiles themselves are not immune to capture, the defending alliance or any surrounding alliance can capture scorched tiles thereby preventing you from landing there.
- Within a 5×5 area, you can place a rally point and land 3 bases there.
- If you pick the right area with open spaces, you could potentially open up a 6×6 or 6×7 area instead.