By far, the most intricate tree as each branch / path buffs a specific attribute:
- Each branch has 3 paths, one for each unit type: Fighter, Shooter, Vehicle
- Each path has the choice between might or resistance
Types of Attributes
- Conquest (also called Skirmish or Field Battles): Attacking tiles and honor structures
- Siege: Attacking a base
- Defense: Defending a base
- Damage Taken: When you take damage
- Damage Dealt: When you deal damage
There are 3 branches: Conquest, Siege and Defense
- Each minor node needs 3 specialty points and each major node needs 5 specialty points = 47 points to go all the way
- First Major Node in each branch is for Damage Taken
- Second Major Node in each branch is for Damage Dealt
- At the end of each branch, there are 3 Major Nodes, each with their own special skill
Red Up: Conquest
- Third Major Node: Raider Flag. Lasts for 30 minutes, can be used once a day. When placed, shows up as a green 5×5 square. Everything inside this area takes 5-10% more damage.
- Fourth Major Node: Pioneer Flag. Lasts for 30 minutes, can be used once a day. When placed, shows up as a green 5×5 square. You save 10-50% APC Durability when attacking things inside this area. With a 50% reduction, it only costs 5 dura to attack tiles and buildings instead of the normal 10.
- Fifth Major Node: Legion Commander. Legion Troop Command Cap +1. Normally, you can put 5 APC’s in your legion, this allows you to put 6 APC’s.
Red Right: Siege
- Third Major Node: Invisibility (also called camo / camouflage). Lasts up to 60 minutes with a 60 hour cool down. You become invisible, you don’t appear in news, you don’t have march lines and your info in battle reports show up as “camouflaged”.
- Fourth Major Node: Taunt. I’ve never used this nor have I seen anyone use this before. As far as I can tell, you get a might buff and I think there’s a visual change to your base as well. Not worth it in my opinion, camo is better than this.
- Fifth Major Node: Precision Guidance. Lasts for 30 minutes with a 2 hour cool down. Gives your missile a 10-50% chance to hit directly without being affected by anti-missiles (helpful in removing stubborn bases in your way.
Red Left: Defense
- I’ve never used nor seen anyone use this branch before.
- Third Major Node: Fight to the death.
- Fourth Major Node: Un-Breachable. Resistance buff when base dura is higher than 90%.
- Fifth Major Node: Switch-a-rooney. Funniest Skill imo, 60% chance to random port you away when your base dura is lower than 80%.
Most people focus on conquest or offense branch. Specifically:
- Might paths
- Pioneer Flag and Legion Commander
- Invisibility and Precision Guidance